FDP-106 First Bank - CA, IL, Mo First.Bank

Options

support ticket 10692576

Quicken Simplify keeps giving me the error code FDP-106 when ever I try to connect my personal bank account. I spent 2 hours working with a Quicken Simplify rep. to try to rectify this. He was not able to and told me he was "elevating" the ticket. I just received an email from Quicken Simplify saying the ticket was closed. I was never contacted by a rep about the elevated status and my bank account is still and will not connect to my Quicken Simplify account. Please advise.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@CannonTV, thanks for reaching out!

I'm not sure why you would have received that email, as it looks like the escalation ticket for this issue is still open and being worked on. Once an update becomes available, the agent will reach back out, but feel free to also post back here requesting an update if you'd like. It might take a few days. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• CannonTV
    Options

Thank you Natalie!! Is there any update?

~ Teddy

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@CannonTV, it looks like the ticket came back stating that they need to schedule a session with you, so the original agent you worked with will be contacting you regarding that. If you'd like to move things along, you can reach back out on the original chat and request an update. 😀

-Coach Natalie

• CannonTV
    Options

Thank you Natalie! I wouldn't know where to access the original chat.

• Coach Natalie
    edited January 10
    Options

@CannonTV, you can access all of your open chats in the Help Center by clicking "Messages":

I don't have any open chats so mine is empty, but your open ones will be here for you to access at any time.

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.