Public API (edited)

Options
2»

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This one is finally getting my "vote". I see a lot of people with good arguments for it, and at this point the features I personally considered higher priority than this are mostly done, so I'm good with being 1 out of (now) 80 votes supporting this.

Rob Wilkens

• NJF
    NJF Member
    Options

+1 —— Product designers (myself among them) can never foresee all the complexities of real life. Steve Jobs originally thought an iPhone app store was pointless. A public API allows the tailoring of this awesome software to the realities of individual and family needs - and over time will show Quicken many feature enhancements it might not have considered. Please consider this one.

• CCostes
    CCostes Member
    Options

Being able to code directly from my data is very attractive for more complex projections

• jakin
    jakin Member
    Options

I would love a public API! I use quicken to manage my household and being able to add additional features myself would be awesome!

• meowmeowmeow
    Options

Want public API too for editing imported transactions. Mainly i want to automate the process of reading my bank statement and update my transactions with more accurate catagoery and more detailed notes/descriptions.

• Knave
    Knave Member
    Options

+1 - a must have feature for any data rich application.

• mcos
    mcos Member
    Options

+1. I'd love to add a tile to a smart mirror, so my wife and I can keep daily tabs on spending without having to log in.

• BruceDJames
    BruceDJames Member
    Options

I would also like to have an API where I could use a Python script to grab my account balances . Legacy apps used TIller or Mint and we could grab those balances into Excel for other purposes. PLease consider….

THanks

Bruce

• edwardm9
    Options

+1 please offer API