Rollover: Watchlist [edited]

jlkweb12
jlkweb12 Member ✭✭✭
edited September 2020 in Feature Requests

Is there plans for a rollover budget on Spending Watchlist?

12 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@jlkweb12 Thank you for your question. To make sure I understand what you're looking for, in months where you "underspend" your target amount, would you like to move that surplus to the next month? Would you also want to deduct the amount you've "overspent" in the previous month from that month's total?

• jlkweb12
    jlkweb12 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Exactly @Coach Tappan
  • Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@jlkweb12 Thanks! We've had requests for a similar option for the Spending Plan. Let's see what other users think of the idea. Our development team regularly reviews these discussions to see which ideas are getting the most votes, to help them decide what improvements to make. Thanks for the suggestions!

• EL1234
    EL1234 Member ✭✭✭

I'd like to be able to choose whether or not to rollover funds from each watchlist

• I would like this feature
  • David Lyons
    David Lyons Unconfirmed, Member
    I also would like this feature.
  • emtbard
    emtbard Unconfirmed, Member
    Please consider adding a feature to allow carryovers from month to month for watchlists.  For example, if I have a watchlist called "Entertainment" and I have have a target of $400 but only spend $300 this month, my target for next month would automatically adjust to $500.  The opposite should also be true if I spend more in a given month that budgeted.  Thanks for considering this!
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @emtbard,

Thank you for taking the time to post your suggestion to the Community!

I have gone ahead and merged your Idea post with an existing Idea post requesting rollover for Watchlists be implemented in Simplifi. Please be sure to add your vote here! :)

-Coach Natalie
  • davefreidel
    davefreidel Member
    edited August 2
    Definitely do this... [removed] does it, and its the only feature I absolutely miss