please cancel my subscription

Options
Rev
Rev Member
edited January 29 in Troubleshooting

I seem to be getting emails with some personal info, I wish to cancel and remove any personal info. I recently, within the last 7 days setup an account and am in the 90 day free trial period. However I find it too complicated for us. I am concerned that I will be charged for yearly sub.

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Rev,

I checked your account and can see that you currently have auto-renew turned off, so you should not be charged once the subscription period ends. If you would like to fully cancel and have your information deleted, we can certainly assist with that. To clarify, are you wanting all information that you entered deleted, or do you want everything (including username and any purchase history) deleted?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• Rev
    Options

I would like to fully cancel and have all financial information as well as username etc deleted, please. Thank you for your help.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Per your request, the subscription has been fully cancelled. To delete the account and all data, please use this link, scroll down to the "Your right to request the deletion of your personal information" section and follow the instructions.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.