Discover Card says there are no new accounts to link

Options
System
System Administrator admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Discover Bank FDP-106 error (edited).

Comments

• msin1100
    Options

What if after making the accounts manual, 'Discover Card' says there are no new accounts to link?

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @msin1100,

To assist with this issue, I checked on the server side to see if there was any extra information or error codes available. What I'm seeing on the server side is a FDP-108 error, which typically means some form of user action is required on the financial institution website. If you haven't done so already, I would recommend logging in to the financial institution's website to see if there are any messages or prompts requiring your attention. If you're not seeing anything like that, please try logging into the financial institution website using a different browser or using incognito mode.

Also, do you typically need to perform any type of multi-factor authentication when accessing the financial institution website? If you do, are you receiving those prompts in your Quicken Simplifi when trying to connect or update the account(s)?

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• msin1100
    Options

There are no prompts, and discover says there's nothing they can do to help. I don't get prompted to do MFA through Discover Card, but I did get MFA through Discover Bank.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Thank you for your response,

To clarify, are you able to see the account under Discover Bank? What kind of account is it?

Thank you.

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.