My Interactive Brokers balances are showing as 0.

Options
Nishant
Nishant Member

I added the interactive broker accounts successfully but both the amounts are showing as 0. It showed the correct amounts when I added the accounts.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Nishant, thanks for posting!

To better understand the issue, please provide some additional details such as:

• What type of accounts are you referring to?
    • If it's investment accounts, which balance is $0 — the balance in the Accounts List or the balance (market value) in the Investments Portfolio section?
    • Do you see holdings for the account in the Investments Portfolio section?

Our support article here has more details on how balances work in Quicken Simplifi and steps to troubleshoot balance discrepancies: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4202003-how-to-resolve-balance-discrepancies

And our support article here has more details on investment balances in Quicken Simplifi: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5167335-how-do-my-investment-balances-update

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• shahid
    Options

I moved from Mint and I am also facing the same issue. Added Interactive Brokers and it added successfully, but the balance always show as zero. It is a retirement account but Simplifi shows $0 balance and does not show any holdings. Is there any resolutioin?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@shahid, thanks for posting on this topic!

I'm afraid I don't have good news regarding this — I did some more digging and found internal documentation that states the following:

Interactive Brokers LLC

Interactive Brokers LLC is supposed to be removed from both Quicken Simplifi and Quicken Classic, however, until this occurs, customers will still be able to connect in Quicken Simplifi. When connecting to Interactive Brokers in Quicken Simplifi, customers will see a $0 balance for their account. Nothing can be done at this time to resolve this.

With that, it doesn't sound like we'll be able to do anything further on this. Sorry!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.