Can't connect to Tesla solar bill

Options
llamafilm
llamafilm Member
edited February 7 in Bills and Income

I tried connecting my Tesla monthly solar energy bill in Simplifi and got this error message.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @llamafilm,

To assist with this issue, could you please provide more information? What kind of bill is this (an auto loan or something else)? How long has it been showing that pending status? What is the URL (web address) you use when logging into the biller's website directly?

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• llamafilm
    llamafilm Member
    Options

Sure — This is a monthly bill for Tesla home solar PPA. I access the bills at https://billing.tesla.com.

I'm not sure what you mean about "pending" status. The error message suggests that this biller is not supported by Simplifi. The same issue is also happening with USAA insurance bill.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 7
    Options

"Pending status" is where it says "We're working on" in red — that basically means it's not ready yet, but they're hoping to support it.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

When I check on our end, both Tesla and USAA Property & Casualty are showing in Degraded status. Degraded status means that the connection currently is not working for most people and is being worked on, although we do not have an ETA. That would be why you see the Pending status when you attempt to connect.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.