Recent Spending on Dashboard shows a positive balance as negative (iOS)

Options
mdk92
mdk92 Member
edited February 2 in Report a Bug

I'm using the latest version of the Simplfi app for iOS 17.1.2.

The Recent Spending section on the Dashboard includes two cash payments to me, so my "spending" is actually a net positive. The web app correctly shows the balance as "+$142.62", but the total in the app is missing the "+" so it looks like money going out.

Also, the two transfers are marked as Exclude from Reports and Exclude from Spending Plan, but they are still showing up in Recent Spending. I would expect those exclusions to apply to that section.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@mdk92, thanks for posting to the Community!

Since you're seeing a difference between the Mobile and Web Apps, I'd suggest fully uninstalling and reinstalling the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App to see if doing so helps to clear things up for you. If the issue persists, please provide some additional details, such as:

• Do the transactions in question have an Expense, an Income, or a Transfer Category?
    • Are the transactions in question excluded from the 'Spent' Dashboard card on the Web App or do you see them there as well?
    • Screenshots of what you're seeing so we can get a clearer picture of what's going on.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.