LoanCare Servicing Center (myloancare.com)

Options
bf79
bf79 Member

Unable to link account. Needs to send a OTP to a cell phone but does not send the code, only asks you to enter a code but does not trigger it (see screenshot).

When logging in manually, it works fine if you click the button to send the code. Seems like the authorization script is not clicking the button to send the code.

Tagged:

Comments

• Badms
    Badms Member
    Options

commenting to say I'm not even seeing a OTP prompt, it just doesn't want to log in or update the mortgate balance (sitting at $0.00 owed *yeahiwish*)

• seedmon19
    seedmon19 Member
    Options

I am experiencing a similar issue. However the OTP / MFA token prompt does appear, albeit after a long (30+ seconds) delay.

My issue is that the authentication attempt does not cause an MFA token to be sent to me by LoanCare. I can log in to LoanCare directly using MFA, but the Simplifi-orchestrated connection is not triggering an MFA token to be sent.

• PRH
    PRH Member
    Options

It is impossible to bring over my mortgage with loan care. When you input your login information, you are asked to put in a challenge code. The problem is there is no way to request the code as it does not get sent automatically. On their website, you have to request a code, with the quicken process that is not an option. Would be great to see a fix here.

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's not a bug, it's a feature request. And the appropriate page to ask for a fix is with Loancare, not simplifi.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited January 3
    Options

Hey everyone, we have a known issue for LoanCare Servicing Center here:

I'm thinking that the connection may be down due to the issues outlined here with MFA, as well as what's outlined in this other post here, so hopefully it's something they're working on. Once the Alert is marked as resolved, please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues at all with connecting/updating.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• seedmon19
    seedmon19 Member
    Options

@ajbopp FYI Simplifi already supports connections to LoanCare, including with multi-factor auth. I've had a working LoanCare connection in Simplifi with multi-factor auth for over a year until recently. Multiple customers have experienced their already-established connections failing to reauthenticate. Customers attempting to connect LoanCare for the first time are experiencing the same issue.

This discussion has been closed.