FDP-102 Error with Lakeview subserviced by Mr. Cooper (edited)

Options

My mortgage is with Lakeview subserviced by Mr. Cooper. They switched the website for me to log onto a few months ago, and now I cannot get Simplify to update this account. I keep getting an FDP-102 error (assuming I am trying to access the correct URL?). Been trying for months with no luck. A ticket was opened months ago, but have not heard anything back. Can I please get some help! Thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @pinbot67,

To assist with this issue, could you please provide additional information? From your description of the issue, it sounds like the account was connected and working before the issue started. Which connection was it originally connected to (Lakeview Loan Servicing, Mr. Cooper, or something else)? Also, which URL do you use when you login on the financial institution's website?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• pinbot67
    Options

I've confirmed that before it was mrcooper.com and they changed the URL.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@pinbot67, thanks for providing additional details!

Based on the URL you provided above and the URL I see in Quicken Simplifi for "Lakeview Loan Servicing", I believe this is the option you should be connecting to now. With that, we can certainly escalate for the 102 error, but need the following first:

1. It doesn't appear that you've attempted to connect to Lakeview Loan Servicing in Quicken Simplifi for a few days, so we will need you to give this a fresh try before submitting an escalation.
    2. If the error is occurring on an existing account (i.e. the original account is still added, even if disconnected from the bank), please provide the name of the account as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.

-Coach Natalie

• pinbot67
    Options

I tried it again today and got the same error.

The original account I used is listed as: MANUAL Mr. Cooper Account

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@pinbot67, thanks! I got this escalated and will let you know when I hear back.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10625434

• susan.m
    Options

I am having the exact same issue…

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@pinbot67, it looks like they need some additional information for the escalation. Please provide the following, and I'll get the ticket resubmitted:

1. Confirm that you are currently able to sign in on the bank's website.
    2. Confirm that you are able to access the account in question from the bank's website.
    3. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website (the page that lists all accounts and balances - feel free to redact any private info) that has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• pinbot67
    pinbot67 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

I can confirm I have access to the account.

[removed screenshot for privacy]

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@pinbot67, thank you! I resubmitted the ticket with all of the requested info and will let you know when I hear back. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    edited December 2023
    Options

@pinbot67, can you give the "Lakeview Loan Servicing" a fresh try in Quicken Simplifi and let me know how it goes, please?

@susan.m, I'm so sorry that I missed you last week! Are you still seeing an issue in Quicken Simplifi with this? If so, can you provide some additional insight, such as whether you have ever had this account connected in Quicken Simplifi, and what bank option you're selecting to connect the account?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@pinbot67, it looks like the 102 error with Lakeview Loan Servicing is actually a known issue; our new Alert can be followed for updates.

-Coach Natalie

• RobertL
    Options

Any update on this? Currently, the Lakeview Loan Servicing url in quicken is lakeviewservicing.myloancare.com, but there is already a myloancare.com under LoanCare Servicing Center, essentially making them duplicates. I know this because when I tried to use Lakeview Servicing it locked me out of my LoanCare account. There's problem with both of them -

Lakeview Servicing's (that's sub serviced by Mr Cooper) new url is mylakeviewloan.com, and yes I can log in and see my account there, and Mint was able to connect.

LoanCare's url is myloancare.com, but it requires 2FA and that doesn't work correctly on quicken. When logging in through their site you have to select to send the code, It doesn't do it automatically. On quicken, you're asking for code but no code was sent.

Neither of these are working, how can I get this fixed?

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @RobertL,

To assist with this issue, could you please clarify some information? Are you trying to add this account(s) to your Quicken Simplifi, or are you trying to update an account(s) that is already connected? Are you getting any error messages when you try to update/add the account(s)?

If you're not getting any errors, then is the issue that you're not receiving the code for two factor authentication? If you haven't done so already, I would recommend logging into the financial institution website directly to verify you have current/correct information on file for the two factor authentication. If you are supposed to receive the code via email, you may also want to check the junk or spam folder, in case the code is being redirected there.

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• realestateguy
    Options

I am having the same issue as Robert. This is when I am adding the account for first time use for Lakeview. I enter my credentials through Quicken, and then, after a few seconds, it says "please enter the code" as if is is asking for a 2FA code. No prompt was given to email or text the code and I checked for a code as well.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hey everyone, we have a known issue for LoanCare Servicing Center here:

As I mentioned in our other thread regarding LoanCare here, I'm thinking that the connection may be down due to the issues with MFA that were mentioned and possibly the website change to Mr. Cooper, so hopefully it's something they're working on all the way around. Once the Alert is marked as resolved, please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues at all with connecting/updating.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• bthedlin
    Options

They might have cut external connections due to their data breach…

This discussion has been closed.