FDP-102 error with Thomson Reuters Retirement Connection (edited)

Options
Strahan001
Strahan001 Member ✭✭

Hi there,

I am seeing the following error when using the Connection for Thomson Reuters via Voya.
"(Care: FDP-102)
We are unable to connect to Thomson Reuters 401k Savings Plan at this time. Please try again later."

I have had this issue for the past month, I have tried resetting it and creating a brand new conneciton with the same error being reported. I am able to login via the website without issue.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited January 8
    Options

@Strahan001, thanks for reaching out!

When viewing your connection attempts from our end, I'm not seeing anything for Thomson Reuters or Voya, nor am I finding Thomson Reuters listed in Quicken Simplifi. Can you please provide the name of the option you're attempting to connect to in Quicken Simplifi so we can take a closer look? Please also provide the bank's login URL.

Also, have you ever had this account connected in Quicken Simplifi, or are you adding it for the first time? If the former, what is the name of the account as it appears in Quicken Simplifi?

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• Strahan001
    Strahan001 Member ✭✭
    edited January 5
    Options

Please note in the screen shot attached, the connections I have located when attempting to readd the account.

I have also included a screen shot of the existing accounts that I have setup. These were working up till about a month ago. I had reached out to support via chat multiple times and they told me they had escalated it.

As noted the account was working till about a month ago, as noted I went through the process of disconnecting the account and then tried to readd it from scratch I get the same error.

The login URL I have used is TR.Voya.com

The URL when I am successfully logged in https://myvoyage.voya.com/myvoyageui/#/workplace-dashboard

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Viewing your connection attempts on our end, I can see that you tried connecting to both Thomson Reuters 401k Savings Plan and Thomson Reuters Retd. on the 3rd of this month (and got the FDP-102 error), but I'm not seeing any more recent attempts. Most of the time, FDP-102 errors resolve on their own within about 48 hours, so please try connecting again to verify if you're able to connect or if the issue still persists.

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• Strahan001
    Strahan001 Member ✭✭
    Options

Kristina,

The screen shots noted on 1/5 reflect me attempting to add the new accounts using both the "Thomson Reuters 401k Savings Plan and Thomson Reuters Retd." accounts. I received the error, the same error I have been receiving for approx a month.

I just tried again this am on 1/8 and have received the same errors. I have noted those as attachments.

• Strahan001
    Strahan001 Member ✭✭
    edited January 8
    Options

Note that I just reached out to the online chat support on an update to this as I had started working with them several weeks ago. The contact just referenced an issue reported at the end of August, and that there is no ETR to the matter? Is this the same issue? Note that the ticket I opened with the chat team is 10698994. Thank you

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

It is possible, if they're with the same financial institution, that it might be a common issue causing the problems with the Thomson Reuters connections also. However, since those connections are not listed in the Community Alert, it would be wise to escalate the issue to be further investigated. To do that, we do need a little more information from you. Could you please provide the account names, as they show in your Quicken Simplifi, that you are trying to connect to Thomson Reuters Retd & Thomson Reuters 401k Savings Plan?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• Strahan001
    Strahan001 Member ✭✭
    edited January 8
    Options

Note the screen shot attached that outlines the name of the acocunts. Both accounts are with Voya, Thomson Reuters

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Strahan001, thank you!

I have gotten this issue escalated and will let you know when we hear back.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10729953

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Strahan001, the escalation came back stating this issue is resolved. Can you give it another try and let us know how it goes, please?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Strahan001
    Strahan001 Member ✭✭
    Options

IT WORKS!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

This discussion has been closed.