Empower balances not updating

Options
2»

Comments

• Axius0
    Axius0 Member
    Options

I'm having the exact same issue, my empower account isn't updating at all.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Axius0, thanks for reaching out on this topic!

To clarify, the issue in this thread has been resolved for the reporting users, so you're likely experiencing something new. To better understand the issue, please provide some details:

1. What specifically do you mean by the account(s) not updating — is the balance in the Accounts List not updating, are Holdings or Investment Transactions not downloading, or are Portfolio Value changes not occurring, etc.?
    2. How long has the issue been occurring?
    3. Have you tried resetting the connection or anything along those lines?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• Axius0
    Axius0 Member
    Options

The balance has been the same since February 25th. I just did the manual connection and re-added the account like you suggested before and it's showing the new balance now.

I can see transactions during April now but I'm not sure if they were there before resetting the connection.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Axius0, great! Let us know if the account stops updating again.

-Coach Natalie

• Axius0
    Axius0 Member
    Options

Hi Natalie, the balance isn't updating today.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Axius0, thanks for letting us know!

It sounds like we need to reopen the ticket for this issue using your case as a new example. To do so, we need some data from you as follows:

1. The name of the account the issue is occurring with, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.

If the issue pertains to a balance discrepancy:

1. The balance for the account in the Accounts List in Quicken Simplifi (this is the list of all accounts and balances on the left side of the Dashboard on the Quicken Simplifi Web App, or the list of all of your accounts when you select "Accounts" from the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App).
    2. The balance for the account in the Investments Portfolio in Quicken Simplifi (if you have multiple investment accounts, you'll want to filter the page to just this account).
    3. The balance for the account as displayed on the bank's website.

If the issue also consists of missing Investment Transactions:

1. The Date, Payee/Security, and Amount of a few example transactions that are currently missing in Quicken Simplifi.
    2. A screenshot of the example transactions from the bank's website.
    3. A screenshot of the corresponding register in Quicken Simplifi showing that the transactions are missing.

If the issue also consists of incorrect holdings data in the Investments Portfolio:

1. A screenshot of the holdings for the account in Quicken Simplifi (if you have multiple investment accounts, you'll want to filter the page to just this account).
    2. A screenshot of the holdings on the bank's website for a comparison.

Please also submit your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

We look forward to working on this with you!

-Coach Natalie

• Axius0
    Axius0 Member
    Options

I sent you a message

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Axius0, thank you!

For numbers 1-3 under "if the issue pertains to a balance discrepancy", you didn't provide the balances. Is the $0 Market Value shown in your screenshot of Quicken Simplifi the answer to number 2? And is the "total" from the bank's website in your very last screenshot the answer to number 3? And what is the answer to number 1 — also $0? We need this specific data for the escalation.

-Coach Natalie

• Axius0
    Axius0 Member
    Options

I responded

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Axius0, thank you!

I went ahead and got a new ticket filed for this issue, and will let you know when I hear back.

-Coach Natalie

CTP-9848

• Axius0
    Axius0 Member
    Options

Any news on this? I have another Empower account doing the same thing.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Axius0, not yet. We most likely won't have any news to share for at least a few weeks.

Thanks for your patience!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.