List of banks that play well with Simplifi?

Options

I enthusiastically subscribed to Simplifi hoping to wrangle my spending and budget this year. Regrettably, I currently use Citibank for banking.

The Simplifi app won't sync because Citi uses unremovable Multi or 2 Factor Authentication ( 2FA or MFA).

I talked to Citi support and the less-than-helpful support person stated that it was not removable. I was already considering changing banks. This made my decision to leave today.

My new bank of choice decision won't be solely based on Simplifi connectivity but it would sure be nice to have a list of banks that are recommended to work as seamlessly as possible.

Ideally, this information really should be posted somewhere in the support community or on the Simplifi site. This would allow your current and potential customers to know what they are going to have to deal with and hopefully press the banks to create functionality/fixes that work with 3rd parties like Quicken.

So… does the community have any suggestions of large banking institutions that play well with Simplifi / Quicken products? This would be very, very, very helpful.

PLEASE!

Tagged:

Best Answer

This discussion has been closed.