Wells Fargo “you’ve already added all the accounts from this bank” (edited)

Options
Rtharbour
Rtharbour Member

I’m trying to add my Wells Fargo account, but after signing in & providing the 2FA code it spins for a little bit & tells me that all my accounts have already been added. This adds Wells Fargo bank section to my accounts, but doesn’t actually add my card. I’ve tried deleting & re-adding, trying via web browser, removing the connection from WF’s end and retrying, all to no avail. Am I missing something?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Rtharbour, thanks for posting to the Community!

To clarify, do you currently see Wells Fargo Bank listed when viewing your accounts under Settings > Accounts? If so, have you tried deleting the entire institution, or just other accounts with Wells Fargo? I'd definitely suggest deleting the entire institution if you haven't already: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/3453929-how-to-delete-bank-accounts-in-quicken-simplifi#h_6e19d62b11

If the issue persists, please provide more details, such as:

• Do you have other accounts at Wells Fargo that are able to be added?
    • If so, what type of accounts are already added and what type of account are you attempting to add?
    • What bank options have you tried from the bank list for Wells Fargo?
    • Are you directed through the OAuth API flow when connecting to Wells Fargo in Quicken Simplifi (see here for more details)?
    • If so, are you able to authorize your accounts?
    • Does the behavior differ in any way when trying from a different browser or in incognito/private mode?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• Jcon63
    Jcon63 Member
    Options

I am having this same issue as well - I have unlinked in the account section along with removing Quicken from connected apps on Wells Fargo. I have tried multiple times on web and iOS with no luck.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Jcon63, thanks for posting on this topic!

To clarify, do you see Wells Fargo listed as a financial institution under Settings > Accounts? Please also provide more details, such as what was requested in my last comment, as well as what specifically is occurring:

• What happens when attempting to connect your Wells Fargo account(s) in Quicken Simplifi?
    • What type of account(s) are you attempting to add?
    • Do you have any accounts at Wells Fargo that are able to be added? If so, what type of accounts are they?
    • What bank options have you tried from the bank list for Wells Fargo?
    • Are you directed through the OAuth API flow when connecting to Wells Fargo in Quicken Simplifi (see here for more details)?
    • If so, are you able to authorize your accounts?
    • Does the behavior differ in any way when trying from a different browser or in incognito/private mode?

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.