Compromised Credit Card - Cannot Add New Account

Options
dhpeter
dhpeter Member

Hello,

I had my credit card compromised and they issued a new number. I have a red ! next to that account and it says to reconnect to solve it- but it says i have already authorized all accounts from this bank and it does not solve the issue.

Tagged:

Comments

• dhpeter
    dhpeter Member
    edited January 5
    Options

This usually happens if an account nickname or number has changed at your bank. To fix you must reconnect your account. Care Code: 324. But trying to reconnect gives the message "You have already added all your accounts at this bank."

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 5
    Options

I had my card compromised twice in 6 weeks (!) the end of last year. In my case, I found the bank had issued the number but there was some sort of delay/disconnect on activating it.

If you can go to Amazon and successfully use the number, I would call the bank and ask why you can't add it to banking applications like Q-Simplifi.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• dhpeter
    dhpeter Member
    Options

I have had this issue "You have already added all your accounts at this bank." before and it was a Simplifi blocker not a bank blocker - the new account shows up in the "authorized" list when "connecting" to simplifi.

• dhpeter
    dhpeter Member
    Options

This looks like it resolved itself?

This discussion has been closed.