Introduction

Options
Shelby5022
Shelby5022 Member
edited February 8 in Introduce yourself!

Hello Everyone, I'm Shelby5022 or you can just call me Dennis. I'm new to using Quicken Simplify. I only heard about it because I was watching a budgeting video on YouTube and they were reviewing this new budgeting tool, so I decided to give it a try and see what happens. I'm here because I'm tired of being broke all the time due to my wreckless spending habits. So, I could use all the support that I can get. I need to control my spending habits in the best possible way. Thank you in advance for the support. I will do my best to support everyone here.

Dennis

Comments

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Welcometo the community!

One of the best features of this app is that it's "fine-grained" - it requires you to monitor your spending habits on a monthly basis, while still providing a yearly overview.

Please let us know if you have questions about how to use the app.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Dennis, welcome! I found that entering recurring bills and using planned spending helped me see where the money goes. I found some subscriptions in Simplifi that I no longer used and promptly cancelled them.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Shelby5022

Welcome to Simplifi and the Simplifi community. I think you will find this to be a useful tool to help you get control of your personal finances. Don’t hesitate to ask questions and share your experience.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.