PNC account wont connect

Options

Hi! I have had trouble connecting my PNC account to Simplifi for about a month. It gives me an error 404 and I have tried virtual wallet, direct connect and web connect to no avail.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@mmacdonald889, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

When viewing your connection attempts from our end, I'm not seeing anything for PNC Bank. With that, since PNC Bank is one of our OAuth API banks (see here for more details), I'm wondering if something in your browser is blocking the authorization process. Can you try from a different browser or in incognito/private mode to see if you get better results? I'd suggest trying the following options:

• PNC Bank - Web Connect
    • PNC Bank - Direct Connect
    • PNC Private Bank Trust Web Connect (this may not be right, but it doesn't hurt to try if the others don't work)

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• AndrewSaver
    Options

I was having the same problem but can confirm that going incognito solved the problem while using google chrome.

• Chadagray
    Options

I can not get this to work even with incognito mode on.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Chadagray,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. Which connection options with PNC did you attempt (PNC Bank - Web Connect, PNC Bank - Direct Connect, PNC Private Bank Trust Web Connect, etc)? What error message/code do you see (if any)? Are you encountering this issue in the Quicken Simplifi mobile app, web app, or both?

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.