Issue with 2 logins with Schwab.com

Options
grc
grc Member

I’ve added multiple Schwab accounts with 2 separated logins. However the accounts with 1 login show as disconnected and when I reconnect, it causes the accounts associated with the other login to disconnect. Therefore I am unable to have accounts associated with both logins connected at the same time as the connection seems to alternate between the 2 depending on which I choose to reconnect. Are there any known solutions?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You'll probably need to do some trouble shooting with Schwab and/or Simplifi.

I'm wondering if you could have all your Schwab accounts show in one or both of your Schwab logins. We (spouse and myself) had separate accounts with Wells Fargo for many years but we were both authorized to see each other's accounts. Same with our brokerage firm where we both have separate logins to or separate investment accounts but spouse's are visible to me and mine to here. I use one login for investment firm and all accounts are kept up-to-date in Simplifi.

I also have multiple custodial accounts at Schwab and all are accessible via one login.

Not sure what your situation is for the two logins, but just wanted to toss in some ideas.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer

Answers

This discussion has been closed.