Unable to connect Securian (Minnesota Life) account Care Code: FDP-102

Options
zeroskatr512
zeroskatr512 Member

When I attempt to add my Indexed Universal Life account through Securian (formely Minnesota Life) I am met with the following error. The URL shown below indicates the correct institution.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @zeroskatr512,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Is this an account you were previously able to connect in your Quicken Simplifi, or is this your first time trying to add the account? Do you have any other accounts with this financial institution connected in Quicken Simplifi? What is the name of the account, as it appears in your Quicken Simplifi (if you have the account added, even if it's just a manual account right now)? What is the name of the account as it appears on the financial institution website? Note: If you are not comfortable providing this information in this discussion, you can send it by direct message.

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• zeroskatr512
    Options

I switch from Mint to Simplifi recently and this is the first time trying to add this account.
    This is the only account I have with Securian.
    On Securian's website the account is called Omega Builder Indexed Universal Life (followed by the account number)

• Coach Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Thank you for providing the requested information. We will be able to look into this more when our teams are back from the holiday weekend.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• Coach Kristina
    edited January 16
    Options

Hello @zeroskatr512,

To assist us with investigating this issue, please verify if you can login using the page that opens when clicking on the link in the Add Account screen.

Also, please try connecting again in Quicken Simplifi. Our teams need a more recent attempt for the investigation.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• zeroskatr512
    Options

@Coach Kristina

From your Add Account screen, the link shown is https://www.securian.com/about-us/affiliates/minnesota-life.html
    When I click on that, the page that actually loads is https://www.securian.com/about-us/corporate-structure/minnesota-life.html?cid=ps_google_brand-minnesotalife_same--company
    Can you confirm you see the same on your end?

On that page however, there isn't an area to enter credentials at all.
    Instead I have to click on the My Account at the top right and select Annuities from the drop down.
    That takes me to https://service.securian.com/cpreg/login which is where I can actually enter my credentials.
    So maybe the website link has changed slightly, and it needs to be updated in your system.

I tried adding the account again. It resulted in the same FDP-102 code.
    Thanks.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@zeroskatr512, thanks for giving it another try and for confirming the URL!

It looks like we may have a known issue with Securian Financial returning a 102 error, so we may end up putting up an Alert for that. However, just to make sure we cover all of our bases, have you tried connecting to any of the other "Securian" options listed in Quicken Simplifi?

Please let us know, thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• zeroskatr512
    zeroskatr512 Member
    edited January 18
    Options

@Coach Natalie I attempted to sign in with the other Securian options in the drop down.
    The 1st & 3rd option in your screen shot generate error FDP-103.
    The 2nd & 4th generate the FDP-102 error.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@zeroskatr512, thanks for confirming!

It looks like this was already escalated for you by Chat Support last month, but I'm not finding what the solution was. At any rate, I went ahead and submitted a new ticket so we can find out for sure if this is a known issue. In the meantime, can you go ahead and try connecting to the "Securian Financial (Investments, Annuities and Insurance)" option in Quicken Simplifi again so there's a fresh attempt with that option since the last one shows the 16th? I don't want them to kick the ticket back.

Otherwise, I'll let you know when an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10756923

• zeroskatr512
    Options

@Coach Natalie
    Fresh attempt to connect was performed so it should show the 19th.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@zeroskatr512, we heard back from our service provider on this and they did confirm that it's a known issue. They stated that they've reached out to the bank but do not have an ETA to provide for a resolution.

As of now, it doesn't appear that we have enough users experiencing this issue to put up an Alert for you to follow, so I'd suggest just continuing to try every so often for now. You can also contact your bank directly to help make them aware of the issue.

Sorry for not having better news, but I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.