Has anyone been able to link their fidelity credit card for bill connect?

Options
aotto
aotto Member
edited February 16 in Bills and Income

For some reason I'm having trouble linking my fidelity credit card to bill connect. I get the error message "We're working on linking Fidelity. We'll let you know if we need anything else." But nothing happens, and it just lets me try again. The transactions and balance are populating fine from the account. Just having trouble linking it for bill connect.

Thanks!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear that transactions are downloading properly. Since Elan Financial Services is in degraded status (connection not available yet, but in work, no ETA), the only real remedy is to wait.

I'm sorry I don't have better news.

-Coach Kristina

Answers

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Credit card accounts are iffy with Bill Connect. I know none of my credit card providers don't support bill connect.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    edited January 14
    Options

Hello @aotto,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Which Fidelity were you trying to connect to? If the account is a Fidelity Rewards Visa, were you trying to connect to Elan Financial Services? If that is the one you were trying to connect to, that biller is not currently available. It's in work, but we do not have an ETA.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

• aotto
    aotto Member
    Options

I was trying to connect to fidelity rewards. I put in fidelity.com, which is where simplifi pulls my credit card transaction data from, but i believe it then tried to connect to https://login.fidelityrewards.com/ which also has my credit card info. I believe it is elan financial services though. I guess I'll wait. Luckily the downloading of transactions still works. Its just the bill connect that isn't working.

This discussion has been closed.