Canadian Wealthsimple Account Not Working FDP-105 error (edited)

Options
Joccob
Joccob Member

I try to connect my wealthsimple account. When I search it, there are two options, "Wealthsimple" & "Canadian ShareOwner (Now WealthSimple)". Unfortunately, neither option proved successful, as I consistently received the message: "We are currently unable to connect to Canadian ShareOwner (Now WealthSimple). Please try again later. Care Code: FDP-105."

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Joccob,

Care Code: FDP-105 usually means there is a temporary block preventing connection. When I check on our side, I can see the last connection attempt was on the 12th. Could you please try again and confirm if the issue is still happening?

If the issue does persist, please provide the URL (web address) you use when logging into the financial institution website directly, so that we can look into this issue further.

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• Joccob
    Options

I tried it today and it still doesn't work. I searched it a bit and noticed that Simplifi is still using Mint access token to sync with the Wealthsimple account. However, Mint is ending its service (by end of 2023). Maybe that is causing the issue?

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

So that we can look into this issue further, could you please provide the URL (web address) that you use when logging in to the financial institution website directly?

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• Joccob
    Options

The web address is attached down below.

https://my.wealthsimple.com/app/login?locale=en-ca

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Joccob, thanks for confirming!

It looks like the 105 errors with Wealthsimple have actually emerged as a known issue. Our Community Alert can be followed for updates:

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.