Please add Desert Financial Credit Union for online access.

Hi,

Is it possible to add Desert Financial Credit Union in Arizona to

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Hi,

The discussion title says it all. Is this possible? Here is their website:

https://www.desertfinancial.com/personal

Thank you,
    Eddie

• Coach Nicole
    Coach Nicole Administrator, Moderator admin

Thank you for reaching out. While I cannot guarantee we'll be able to support this financial institution, I am happy to confirm that I've requested to add Desert Financial Credit Union. Any updates will be posted to this thread. Thank you!

• Hi,

Please provide an update for this request.

Thank you,
    Eddie

• Coach Nicole

Hi Eddie -- Sadly, our team is still working with our provider to get the requested bank added, but we don't have an ETA to provide. I'll reach out immediately once I have new info. Thank you so much for following up and I appreciate your patience.

• Hi Nicole,

Thank you for the update. I definitely understand such requests may take some time.

Take care,
    Eddie

• Hi Nicole,

Can you provide an update on this request to add online access for Desert Financial Credit Union?

Thank you,
    Eddie

• Coach Nicole

Hi @EddieTrina,

The request is still in progress with no ETA. Thanks for checking! -- Coach Nicole

• nikki
    nikki Member
    Unfortunately I will have to cancel my subscription if this institution is not added. Any ETA before my trial runs out ?
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @nikki,

Thanks for the inquiry, although I'm sorry that there's still no ETA to provide on this one as of yet. 

Please be sure to follow our Updates from the Product Team category for any updates on new banks that get added to Simplifi! :smile:

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file