New to Simplifi and unable to do anything after logging in.

Options
System
System Administrator admin
edited February 14 in Getting Started
This discussion was created from comments split from: Wipe it and start over?.

Comments

• Mitch
    Mitch Member
    Options

Hi, I am a new paid user of Simplifi. There is no place to go once I sign in. I can't get past the first page. Can anyone help me?

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Mitch Official support is limited on the weekend (and maybe the Monday holiday), but can you describe what you mean by "no place to go once I sign in"? Do you mean you get a blank screen, or you see something but don't know what to do? Once your signed in for the first time, things like adding accounts and setting up recurring payments are under the settings option (left side of screen, gear icon).

Rob Wilkens

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Mitch Welcome to Simplifi. Sorry for the glitch you are experiencing. 

In the mean time you can try this: signout, close the app on mobile or close the web page in your browser. Then open it mobile or go back to the web page and sign back in. Once you first signed up you should have been automatically taken through a set up process in the app or the web site. You will need to add an account to move forward either by connecting online to one of your bank accounts or by creating a manual account.

Here is a getting started article that will be very helpful:

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4284318-getting-started-in-quicken-simplifi

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.