FDP-102 Error Publix Employee Federal Credit Union

Options
ksbb
ksbb Member

i just joined and my main account Publix Federal Credit Union keeps getting a FDP-102 error. It pulled in a total balance of all of my accounts at that bank, but no indidivual totals and no transactions.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @ksbb,

The FDP-102 error is usually a temporary issue. Please wait 48 hours and try again. If the issue persists after 48 hours, please let us know so we can look into the issue further.

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• ksbb
    ksbb Member
    Options

The Issue is still occurring and it’s been more than 48 hours.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@ksbb, thanks for allowing some time and posting back!

To clarify, have you ever been able to connect this account in Quicken Simplifi? You mentioned above that the account pulled in a balance but no transactions, but you also mentioned the 102 error — is the 102 error happening on an existing account in Quicken Simplifi or is it occurring when attempting to connect to the bank and add the account for the first time? If the former, what's the name of the account as it appears in Quicken Simplifi?

I also see a few options for Publix listed in Quicken Simplifi, all appearing to have different URLs; what URL do you use when signing into your bank's website?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• ksbb
    ksbb Member
    edited January 18
    Options

@Coach Natalie Let me clarify. I am a new customer just started January 14. I added my Publix account new for the first time. I apologize it didn’t pull the balances I thought it did that was for a different account I added. I have removed it and re-added it a couple times now and still get the FDP-102 error. The pefcu.com is the right address that is used and I selected. As of this morning it’s still the error I receive.

[edited image to reduce size]

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@ksbb, thanks for confirming!

I went to escalate this and saw that you already had it escalated from a Chat Support interaction. Once an update becomes available, the original agent you worked with will be back in touch.

Best wishes for a speedy resolution!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.