m3983919 Member
edited February 15 in Troubleshooting

How do I delete my Quicken account?

Best Answer

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 15 Answer ✓
    Options

@m3983919 Sorry Simplifi isn't working for you. Is it just not a fit or do you specific issues you could use help with? Here is some info that should help:

How do I cancel my subscription?

If you feel like Quicken Simplifi isn’t the right choice for you, you are more than welcome to cancel at any time. Click here for more details on canceling your Quicken Simplifi account, or, alternatively, you can contact one of our Coaches, who’d also be happy to assist. We appreciate you giving us a shot!

…and…

What happens to my data after I cancel my subscription?

When you cancel your subscription, your data is still stored within our servers so if you decide to sign back up, you can start from where you left off.

To avoid having your data stored, delete your bank accounts from Quicken Simplifi prior to canceling your subscription.

…and…

Can my data be deleted after I cancel my subscription?

If you do not want to have your financial data stored for later use, simply delete your bank accounts from Quicken Simplifi and your data will not be stored. For more details on how to delete your accounts from Quicken Simplifi, click here. If you have any questions regarding the deletion of your data, reach out to one of our product coaches.

All this info is copied form here:

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.