Please add support for password managers (e.g., 1Password)

Options
user09128374
user09128374 Member
edited February 19 in Feedback

I would like to be able to autofill my login and password from my 1Password software. Almost all the other websites I log into have this feature. If you want us to have complex passwords for better security (and to change them periodically), you should support password managers that make that process smoother. Thank you.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited January 24
    Options

@susan.c, thanks for posting!

I don't personally have any issues with auto-filling my username and password when signing into the Quicken Simplifi Web App using Chrome on my PC. I think I just use the Google password manager and don't experience any issues with this. I can do the same on my Android when signing into the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App, and I think I use Samsung Pass there.

With that, is your feedback regarding 1Password specifically? Have you tried other password managers, by chance? Is it happening with a particular browser or do you see it with other browsers as well? Are you using the Quicken Simplifi Web App or Mobile App? Also, what type of device are you using Quicken Simplifi on?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I use the password manager built into Chrome, Edge, and the native Samsung manager on my phone. No problems with any of those for me.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I use last pass and it auto fills Simplifi's user ID and password with no issue.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 19
    Options

@susan.c

I use LastPass and don't have too many issues short of having to create this equivalent domain at LastPass>Account Settings>Equivalent Domains.

Does this other post sound like what you're experiencing?

I can't get the link to the other post to work, but it's called "Sign in - web - autofill w/ Chrome - Minor issue" by @RobWilk . You could also find it by doing a search for the title although I don't know the final status of whether his issue got resolved.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
This discussion has been closed.