City National Bank(cnb.com) - Credit card is not in the list

Options
nex-54
nex-54 Member

I'm trying to link my CNB accounts: checking and credit card.
Checking account links fine, but the credit card is not listed there.
It works fine with mint.com.
How can I link my CNB credit card?

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@nex-54, thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue!

To better understand the issue, please provide some additional details as follows:

1. What option are you selecting from the bank list in Quicken Simplifi to connect these accounts?
    2. What is the URL you use when signing in on the bank's website?
    3. Has there been any activity in the credit card account in the last 90 days?
    4. Is the credit card account considered an external account (i.e. are you redirected to a different website when selecting the account from the bank's website)? If so, what URL are you redirected to?
    5. Is the credit card account a subtype of a different account?
    6. Has the bank made any recent changes to its website or sign-in process?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• nex-54
    nex-54 Member
    Options

Hi @Coach Natalie ,

Thanks for your response.

1. I tried "City National Bank of CA-Web Con", "City National Bank of CA-Web Con", "City National Bank (CA) - New Logi", "City National Bank - NEW CNO" - they all show only my checking account, not the credit card
    2. https://cno.cnb.com/login/
    3. The last transaction was on Dec 18, 2023. The last credit card payment was on Dec 22, 2023
    4. No, I say on cno.cnb.com
    5. No
    6. No

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@nex-54, thanks for providing additional details!

Based on the URL you use to sign into the bank's website, can you also give the option listed as "Sun West Bank Las Vegas NV - Busin" a try, please? This is the only other option that has the cno.cnb.com URL, so let's see what happens. If the issue persists, please provide the following info for a missing account escalation:

1. The name of the account, as it appears on the bank's website.
    2. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website (the page that lists all accounts and balances - feel free to redact any private info) that has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).
    3. A screenshot of the Add Account screen in Quicken Simplifi showing that the account in question is missing at account discovery.

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• nex-54
    nex-54 Member
    Options

@Coach Natalie I tried "Sun West Bank Las Vegas NV - Busin" with the same result - only checking account is visible.

Here are the screensots.

Please let me know if you need additional info.

I'm not sure if this is related, but I got a message from CNB: "New Account Summary Coming Soon We're redesigning the City National Online experience, starting here with your Account Summary. Come back in a few days to find out what's new!"

At the same time, mint works fine with my CNB credit card.

• Coach Natalie
    edited January 26
    Options

@nex-54, thanks!

I have gotten this issue escalated and will let you know as soon I hear back.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10776074

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@nex-54, we heard back on the escalation and our service provider stated that the issue should be resolved. Please try adding the credit card account again and let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• nex-54
    nex-54 Member
    Options

@Coach Natalie It works now, thanks!

This discussion has been closed.