Venmo credit card

Options
indymom_23
indymom_23 Unconfirmed, Member

Could you please add the ability to connect to the Venmo credit card?

Tagged:
6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@indymom_23, thanks for posting your request to the Community!

Unfortunately, it looks like Venmo Credit Card is listed in our Unsupported Banks List here:

However, we can certainly keep this request alive so we're able to post any updates on the connection if/when they become available. We do need the URL used when signing in on the bank's website, though — can you add this in a comment below, please?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• redrhino
    Options

Venmo credit card is separate from regular venmo account. Please add, mint had it and now im missing a lot of transactions that i have on this card. No time to enter them manually.

https://venmo.com/about/creditcard/

• cbp1357
    Options

This is very disappointing. I was quite excited when I switched over from Mint to Similifi. I'm disappointed that my credit card isn't on there… It is very important to help me with my budgeting… Please continue to work on this as I don't want to switch credit cards but would like to track my spending on that card.

• twright6
    twright6 Member
    Options

I am surprised you were able to see credit card actvity for Venmo on Mint. I'm attempting a switch also and Mint was never able to link the credit card, just my regular Venmo account. Now in attempting to switch to Simplifi they can't even keep a connection live the regular Venmo details, little lone the credit card. Disappointed also!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.