Update: It was just a slow refresh issue. SSN transaction is showing

Options
N4KHQ
N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭
edited February 19 in Managing Your Transactions

When my SSN payment was pending it was posting as it should as income both in reports and transactions. When it moved from pending to the cleared on the bank site it is no longer showing as income in reports or transactions. It is showing as past on spending plan. The SSN payment had a cost of living raise and I went to All Recurring and corrected the amount. The corrected amount is showing on spending plan as past. The SSN payment is not still showing as income on reports or transactions. The bank balance is correct. How do I get my SSN payment? Thanks

Add info: The SSN payment is posted on the bank site 1/17/24 and there is a check posted the same date that is not showing in Simplifi. Simplifi is not showing I need to reconnect to the bank and the check and SSN is reflected in balance on Simplifi. I refreshed a few times but that appears to do nothing. I think I read that refreshes happens 4 times a day.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@N4KHQ, thanks for posting!

Was this resolved, or are you still looking for help with your missing transaction?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Yes, must have refreshed when the bank was moving from pending to statement and took awhile for the next refresh to pick it up. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.