Cannot make subcategory a main category

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

I had created a category, "NAMI Dues" as a subcategory of health. I decided i wanted to make it its own main category (at least temporarily, until maybe a better group was found). When I edited the category, I could make it a subcategory of any category, except "None". If I picked "None" it would go back to the most recently selected subcategory. This seems like a bug.

Rob Wilkens

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@RobWilk, thanks for pointing this out!

I am seeing the same thing on the Quicken Simplifi Web App and have gotten it reported. I'll let you know when we hear back. In the meantime, it does appear that this works properly on the Mobile App.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-19334

• eyeontheglobe
    eyeontheglobe Member
    edited March 18
    Options

I'm trying to clear the "Subcategory of" field on an existing category by selecting "None" but I am unable to

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @eyeontheglobe,

Thanks for posting to the community. This issue has already been reported and you can follow along on this post here for updates!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.