How to Resolve Outstanding Transactions/Credit Cards in the Spending Plan

Options
N4KHQ
N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭
edited February 19 in Using the Spending Plan

Natalie has a good article I should have read before I started adding credit card payments to Spending Plan.

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5735189-how-to-resolve-outstanding-items-in-the-spending-plan

Not sure what I did wrong in the spending plan. Bills, income, subscriptions are paid but transfers - credit cards are not linked correctly. I started Simplifi late November and all months are the same. When I try to follow Natalie article, all but one but a couple have unlink transaction in place of link transaction.  If I go back to the starting month, Nov., and try to unlink a credit card payment, Simplifi says it can’t unlink either the + or - transfer. Natalie article says I can delete reminder from the Spending Plan page but my option is delete transaction. Will delete transaction form Spending page delete the transaction or just the reminder? Any suggestion on how to fix the problem? Thanks

Best Answer

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Never mind, I think credit card payments are working as they should, I was getting credit cards confused with resolving outstanding bills.

This discussion has been closed.