Biller issue - Carmax, Spectrum, and Netflix (edited)

Options
IceOnFire
IceOnFire Member
edited February 23 in Bills and Income

I am having issues connecting biller for 3 of my accounts. For Carmax & Spectrum, I am receiving the following error: "We're working on linking, We'll let you know if we need anything else." The connection spins, but eventually, no connection is made.

For Netflix, "Your Netflix account needs you to update some details. Some of the login details you provided may not be correct." I am logged into my account with the credentials I provided without any issues.

Do you have any suggestions to rectify the issues?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@IceOnFire, thanks for posting to the Community regarding these Billers!

When viewing Carmax and Spectrum from our end, these Billers appear to be in a "degraded" status. This is the reason you're receiving the message that they're working on linking them is because they're aware of the issue and working to resolve it. Since there is no ETA to provide on a resolution, I'd suggest just continuing to try every so often for now.

For Netflix, I see the same incorrect credentials error when viewing your connection attempts from our end. I didn't personally experience any trouble connecting to Netflix as a Biller, so let's do some basic troubleshooting on the credentials issue as follows:

1. Verify your login information – Type your password/PIN into a text application to ensure you don’t have any typographical errors. Then, copy and paste your login information into Quicken Simplifi to ensure accuracy.
    2. Verify your login at the biller's website – Try to sign in to your biller’s website using the same login credentials to ensure you've not locked yourself out of the account and that the credentials are still valid.
    3. Update your credentials – Try temporarily updating your password at your biller's website and then try again to connect to Quicken Simplifi. We recommend NOT using the following special characters: & < > / \.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• IceOnFire
    Options

Thanks for the reply Natalie. I tried changing my Netflix password tried to connect again, but that didn't work. I changed my password back to the original I had before, tried it one more time, and poof it worked. I will chalk it up to possibly being lucky.

I'm now having an issue with setting up Apple Card billing. After entering my credentials, it goes through the process of connecting. After I receive my MFA code, nothing else happens. Is Apple Card not supported?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@IceOnFire, awesome! Apple Card also shows as being degraded, so that's why it's not working.

I hope they get these known issues fixed and you're able to connect soon!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.