Unable to connect to Woodbury Financial Services FDP-105 error (edited)

Options
BobM
BobM Member

As of yesterday, Simplifi is unable to access my Woodbury investment accounts after changing my Woodbury password. I tried resetting the connection in Simplifi and entered the new login info, but I keep getting this message:

We are unable to connect to Woodbury Financial Services - Client at this time. Please try again later.
Care Code: FDP-105

I have no trouble logging into Woodbury via a browser.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

-BobM

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@BobM, thanks for posting to the Community!

When viewing your connection attempts from our, I'm seeing connections for both "Woodbury Financial Services - Client" and "Woodbury Financial Services", each with a different error. To clarify, have you ever had this account connected in Quicken Simplifi? If so, which bank option was it connected to? Also, what URL do you use to access the bank's website?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• BobM
    BobM Member
    Options

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes, I've been connecting to "Woodbury Financial Services " for several months. It just stopped working this past weekend. I don't remember what bank option or URL it was. The "Woodbury Financial Services - Client" may have been from my attempt to recover the connection

Note that Woodbury has just changed its name to Osaic, which might be the cause of these problems. I tried looking for an Osaic entry in Simplifi's Institution list, but the only one I found seemed to be for some other company.

Now when I login manually using my browser bookmark for Woodbury, I get redirected to this URL:

https://osaic.netxinvestor.com/nxi/welcome

I'm able to login manually at that URL.

Please let me know if you need more info.

-BobM

• BobM
    BobM Member
    Options

Hi Natalie,

I've been able to re-connect to my Woodbury accounts. I tried using the SagePoint Financial entry in the Institution list (URL is www.osaic.com), and it worked. I've never heard of SagePoint, but apparently it's also a part of Osaic.

Thanks.

-BobM

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@BobM, glad to hear it! Thanks for letting us know. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.