This discussion was created from comments split from:

Add the ability to hide *ANY* account.

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Dillon
    Dillon Member ✭✭
    edited January 25 Answer ✓
    Options

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm not finding the ability to hide closed accounts. The only thing I can think is that you can also close a "Financial Institution" and maybe you can hide that? I don't have any institutions closed so I don't know about that functionality, but I do not see an option to hide the individual accounts of that institution. They still show on the dashboard with "(closed)" behind the name.

As an example I have an active retirement account at Empower, I also have a couple old (closed) retirement accounts there that were rolled over to my active one. These still show with a zero balance when connecting the institution. So I marked them as closed in Simplifi, but I see no way to hide them on the accounts list.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Follow the steps on the support article. Basically, deselect the Show Closed Accounts option using the top 3 dots on the upper right of the account list.

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/8392725-how-to-hide-closed-accounts-and-savings-goals-from-the-accounts-list

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

This discussion has been closed.