Transaction not Showing up in Spending Plan

Options
drktnps
drktnps Member
edited February 23 in Using the Spending Plan

I'm making payments on my student loans, and they are not showing up in my spending plan. They show up in my reports (for example when I look at my top spending categories) but my spending plan for student loan payments doesn't register that I've made any payments. I made payments in early and mid January, all transactions have cleared, and still nothing. I've tried editing my spending plan series to make sure that it's the right category, and same with the individual transactions themselves, and still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Best Answer

• drktnps
    drktnps Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

I think I just found my problem! I found my transactions here, underneath another category I had made to track my tuition payment and books and supplies at the beginning of the semester. It put my student loan payments in this "bucket" instead of my "student loan" bucket

Answers

• drktnps
    Options

Here it shows up even with the bar graph, but not in the transactions underneath?

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 25
    Options

@drktnps thanks for the screen shot of reports.

Can you provide more details of what you are setting in the spending plan, vs what you expect to see? I'm having trouble visualizing the issue.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

This discussion has been closed.