Unable to add Costco Citi card account (edited)

Options
RLC
RLC Member

When I try to add my Costco Citi card account, the login works fine and I can select my credit card. When I press Authorize Access it says Securing Connection and wheel spins but never comes back. Didn't have any issue with several other cards added. Is there a fix for this?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @RLC,

To troubleshoot this issue, have you tried temporarily setting a different default browser? Sometimes clearing cache/cookies in your current browser can help also.

Let me know how it goes!

-Coach Kristina

• RLC
    RLC Member
    Options

Used Crome and it worked so thank you but I have 1 last problem. When I try to add my The Coca-Cola Credit Union accounts it is asking for a UID and Security Code instead of a Password. I do not have a Security Code. Do you know why it doesn't ask for a Password like all the other accounts I added? I there a way to fix this?

Thanks

• Coach Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

The financial institution decides what information is needed in order to verify people connecting through Quicken Simplifi. If you haven't done so already, I would recommend reaching out to the financial institution to find out what is needed for the security code.

If you're still not able to connect after reaching out to the financial institution, please start a new thread on the Community about the issue so we can assist you further.

-Coach Kristina

• RLC
    RLC Member
    Options

Called The Coca-Cola Credit Union and they said they don't support an interface to Quicken so you should take them off your list. They said I should download the info to a .QFX file and upload to Quicken. I was able to create the .QFX file but Quicken does not have an option to import the .QFX file. Having to manually enter all the transactions from my 3 Credit Union accounts pretty much makes Quicken useless to me because I can't get a complete picture of my finances. Any suggestions?

• Coach Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

The .QFX files work with Quicken Classic. For Quicken Simplifi, you would want to use a .CSV file. Click this link for directions on manually importing transactions into Simplifi.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.