Notes Field - Overflows Instead of Wraps

Options
Flopbot
Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 29 in Report a Bug

More of an annoyance than a major issue, but I'm fairly certain that in the past when a person had a long note - my example is more of a paragraph - that the text wrapped to the next line instead of overflowing the note field on the right. Maybe if you were too verbose, it would eventually overflow the bottom, but you could at least get a few more lines of text when viewing the transaction in detail view.

Chris
Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
New to Simplifi in 2021.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Flopbot, thanks for letting us know about this!

I see the same thing on the Quicken Simplifi Web App only and have gotten it reported. I'll let you know when we hear back.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-19435

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.