Continued failed connection to Burke & Herbert Bank due to a 108 error (edited)

Options
AJF
AJF Member

I am a new user to Simplifi and have been unable to connect to my checking account with Burke & Herbert Bank. I receive the 108 error code every time. For the past two weeks, I have gone back and forth with the support team and the issue has been sent to the "escalation team" twice. There still has been no resolution.

For troubleshooting, I have logged in to my bank account through Chrome, Incognito, Edge and Firefox to look for any messages or pop-ups on the site that need my attention. I have not found any of those alerts. I was just wondering if anyone has had this same issue with this particular bank or if there is a different recommended approach. Thank you for your time.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@AJF, thanks for posting!

Since this issue was already escalated for you by Chat Support, the original Agent you worked with will be back in touch as soon as there's an update. You can also reach back out on the original chat to request an update by navigating to 'Messages' in the Help Center. We won't be able to escalate the issue from the Community or anything along those lines since an escalation was already submitted.

Please let us know what you find out!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.