Web App - Acknowledgements link at the bottom of the dashboard broken

Options
UrsulaA
UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭

The screen below is what I get when I click Acknowledgements at the bottom of the dashboard on the web app. The Acknowledgements link is in the same row as the Privacy Policy and Terms links.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

Tagged:

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Aknowlegments link works in InPrivate mode in Microsoft Edge for web app 3.97. It did not work for me in the non incognito browser.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@UrsulaA, thanks for pointing this out!

It looks like this issue has already been identified and is being worked on. There is no ETA to provide on a fix as of yet, but I've started watching the ticket and will let you know when an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-19420

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.