I have a TreasuryDirect account and I'm not able to successfully add it due to a to.100 error

Options
System
System Administrator admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

$0 balance and no holdings with TreasuryDirect (edited).

Tagged:

Comments

• DanDoug
    DanDoug Member
    Options

I'm also interested in the results of this. I have a TreasuryDirect account and I'm not able to successfully add it.
    After entering account number and password and OTC and watching the spinning wheel for a few minutes, I get the following

Happens repeatedly, no matter how many times I "try again later".

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@DanDoug, thanks for reaching out!

I'd suggest waiting for 48 hours and then trying again. If the issue persists, please give it a try from a different browser or in incognito/private mode.

Let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• DanDoug
    DanDoug Member
    Options

Hi @Coach Natalie thanks for the response.

I tried again today, then I tried again in an incognito window. Same response.

Since for now, I'm just rolling the tBills into new ones and depositing the interest in another account, I manually created TreasuryDirect as a "Savings Account" with a fixed, known balance and I just record the interest deposits as "Interest Earned" in the other account then they show up. Works well enough.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@DanDoug, thanks for confirming the issue!

We can certainly look into escalating the to.100 error for you so you can get connected to TreasuryDirect, though I can't guarantee you won't see the issue with your tbonds that's outlined in the other thread after doing so. If you want to keep the account manual for now since it's working for you, that's totally fine. If you do, feel free to keep an eye on the other thread for an update on that issue so you can gauge when is a good time to try to reconnect again.

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.