No data coming through with Morgan Stanley Stock Plan

Options
System
System Administrator admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Morgan Stanley Stock Connect "You have already added all your accounts" (edited).

Tagged:

Comments

• Kanishkc
    Options

I am facing the same issue. Tried recreating the connection, but it didn't help

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Kanishkc, thanks for posting on this topic!

I am seeing successful connections for you with Morgan Stanley Stock Plan as of a few days ago — were you able to get connected? If not, please check under Settings > Accounts to see if Morgan Stanley is listed as a financial institution there.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• vak15
    vak15 Member
    Options

@Coach Natalie I see morganstanley stock plan under my accounts but no data seems to be flowing through. It's essentially empty.

Here's a screenshot https://imgur.com/aqjvUTh

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@vak15, thanks for posting on this topic!

Can you try deleting Morgan Stanley Stock Plan from Quicken Simplifi entirely, and then reconnecting? Also, do you have a Stock Plan account with Morgan Stanley, or is it a different account, such as Wealth Management?

When it comes to deleting Morgan Stanley Stock Plan from Quicken Simplifi, please be sure to delete the entire institution: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/3453929-how-to-delete-bank-accounts-in-quicken-simplifi#h_6e19d62b11

Let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• vak15
    vak15 Member
    Options

I have a stockplan account with Morgan Stanley.

I did delete and then did try to reconnect. Its the same as before. No transactions are showing up.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@vak15, thanks for giving those steps a try and posting back!

To clarify, when you say that no transactions are showing up, do you mean that this is an investment account and you're referring to Investment Transactions specifically? Or is there an issue with missing holdings in the Investments Portfolio? And what about the balance for the account in both the Accounts List (this is the list of all accounts and balances on the left side of the Dashboard on the Quicken Simplifi Web App, or the list of all of your accounts when you select "Accounts" from the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App) as well as the Investments Portfolio balance (Market Value)?

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• thaJack
    thaJack Member ✭✭
    Options

I have Stock Plan Connect with Morgan Stanley, too, and it was failing to connect. I tried reconnecting to the institution, which also failed, and now my balances show as zero.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @thaJack,

To assist with this issue, I checked the connection attempts on our end. I can see you are getting an error code FDP-196. That is currently a known issue. I recommend that you bookmark this Community Alert to get updates and know when the issue is resolved.

Thank you!

CTP-9240

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.