Heartland Credit Union of MN

Options

Please add support for connecting to the Heartland Credit Union of Minnesota. Location is

5500 South Robert Trail
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077

Phone: 651.451.5160

Phone: 800.813.9185

Fax: 651.451.1591

The login url is https://secure-heartlandcu.com/SignOn

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• jlinnbeau
    jlinnbeau Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Seriously regret signing up and PAYING for this for a year if you cannot even connect to my main checking and saving. Whats the point if I cannot get updates? MINT could and I didn't pay for that.

• jenwestpfahl
    Options

I would like to see Heartland added to both Simplifi and desktop Quicken Classic. I was planning to use one version for personal and the other for business but can use neither since I have personal and business accounts there. I hope I can get a refund for the desktop version I just bought. :(

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.