Mobile App: Spending Plan dashboard card has misaligned text

Options
ajbopp
ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
edited February 5 in Report a Bug

The mobile app no longer allows me to take a screen shot so I'll have to do my best to explain

I am seeing the Spending Plan card on the dashboard has misaligned text in the legend. I can only see "able" on the left side of the screen - the rest of the "Available" text is off the screen.

Using a Galaxy Fold Z 4, and this happens in both large and small screen mode. Using version 3.17

Anthony Bopp
Simplifi User Since July 2022
Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

Tagged:

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am using a LG Velvet, Android 10 and version 4.17.3 of the mobile app and do not see the bug. Will updating the app help as you have version 4.17?

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 3
    Options

Iam seeing this on 4.17.3. I stupidly didn't include the last digit and fat fingered the first digit

Anthony Bopp

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok, hope a coach can help. Odd bug.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@ajbopp, thanks for posting regarding this issue!

I'm not personally seeing this on my Galaxy S10 —

Have you tried performing an uninstall/reinstall of the Mobile App? If not, please go ahead and do this in case it's an install issue. If the problem persists, I think we need to figure out how you can take a screenshot so we can show proof. Can you specify what happens when trying to take a screenshot from your Fold?

-Coach Natalie

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 5
    Options

@Coach Natalie Uninstall/ reinstall fixed the screen capture issue.

Here'swhat I'm seeing

Here's what I see when it's folded

Anthony Bopp

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@ajbopp, oh my! I'm wondering if the issue is specific to your device. In order to escalate it, we'd need the following data from you:

1. The Make, Model, and OS of the mobile device (it looks like most of this was provided above but 3.17 doesn't look like an Android OS so not sure about that part).

We also need your logs submitted via the 'Send Feedback' option on the Web App:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Alternatively, you can contact our Support Team directly to report this issue for faster service: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5077917-how-to-contact-support

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 7
    Options

I'musing mobile app 4.17.3 on Android 13 on a Galaxy Fold in both small and large screens, even after closing and reopening the app. Logs have been submitted.

Anthony Bopp

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@ajbopp, thanks!

I went ahead and got this reported and will let you know when we hear back.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-19664

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.