Transfer transaction not clearing

Options
N4KHQ
N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭

Not sure what I did to mess this up and I think this is the second month the problem  occurred. The transfer to the bank of a card payment is pending and not clearing.  I have hidden the numbers on the screen shots. I don't think it was necessary but it doesn't hurt to be overly cautious. All the Bank of America card numbers match

. Thanks for any help you can give as to what I need to change to allow clearing.

[Edited - Removed Personal Information from Screenshots]

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    edited February 5 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @N4KHQ,

Based on the screenshot, it looks like one half of the transfer is downloading from the financial institution. Quicken Simplifi sees the transfer, and not seeing the other half downloaded yet, creates that Pending transaction. Usually, once the other half of the transfer downloads, Quicken Simplifi should be able to match it to the pending, which would clear it. If it is failing to do that and the other half of the transfer instead shows as a new transaction, you'd be able to resolve the issue the same way you can resolve issues with duplicate transactions, by deleting the duplicate or merging the transactions together. Click this link for more information.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

Answers

This discussion has been closed.