Design issue: Savings Goals on Dashboard displayed differently than other cards

Options
ajbopp
ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
edited March 8 in Report a Bug

In the Android mobile app, the cards for Savings Goals have label of "1/X" that updates as you scroll through the cards to show you the placement of card in the list you're looking at.

Everywhere else this sort of horizontal scrolling happens a line of dots is used to show this information.

Anthony Bopp
Simplifi User Since July 2022
Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @ajbopp,

Thank you for coming to the Community to submit this feedback! If you haven't already done so, could you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if the issue persists once it's reinstalled?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Kristina yes its still there after Uninstall/ reinstall

Anthony Bopp

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 7
    Options

@ajbopp

On my Samsung Android phone I'm seeing the dots as I scroll through my Savings goals tiles, same as with Planned spending tiles and Watchlist tiles.

Q-Simplifi Mobile v. 4.17.3 (34119)

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Thank you for confirming that uninstall/reinstall did not correct the issue. I'm not able to process escalations. If you'd like, you can wait for a coach who is able to do so to escalate it for you. If the issue requires a faster response, then I recommend reaching out to Quicken Simplifi Support directly.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ithink calling this an "issue" would be an exaggeration. It's a design inconsistency but no data accuracy is involved.

Anthony Bopp

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@ajbopp, I think what you're seeing is most likely device-specific, as, like Danny, I also don't see any issues with the scrolling dots for Dashboard cards on my Android. With that, if you'd like to have this reviewed for an escalation, please reach out to our Support Team directly to report the issue: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5077917-how-to-contact-support

Otherwise, if you feel that what you're seeing is not impacting your ability to use the app, feel free to leave it as-is instead of reporting it for escalation. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.