Unable to connect to Geico (biller)

Options
EL1234
EL1234 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited March 28 in Bills and Income

Hi! I am unable to connect my recurring bill to Geico. Geico shows up in the list of options for Biller Institutions. It prompts me for my login info, and then spends a long time saying "Connecting", and then finally it says "We're working on linking GEICO. We'll let you know if we need anything else."

Is there currently an issue with Geico?

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Geico connected for me last month after a few tries. I had MFA on it turned off. Hope the connection issue clears up for you.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• EL1234
    EL1234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I tried 3-4 times last night. No MFA. I don't know what else to try :)

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

It is frustrating, I know. The message "We're working on linking GEICO. We'll let you know if we need anything else" seems to indicate that the biller is not supported yet. Strange, cause I connected last month. @Coach Kristina @Coach Natalie

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@EL1234, thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue!

When viewing Geico for Bill Connect from our end, it looks like they're having some minor syncing issues. Have you tried again, by chance?

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• EL1234
    EL1234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks @Coach Natalie

I tried two days ago and then again just now, twice, but still no luck… It spends a really long time trying and then gives the same error I posted above.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@EL1234, thanks for giving it another try!

I went ahead and got this escalated to our Biller Service Provider to see what they say. I'll let you know when I hear back, but you may also receive an email from our internal team at Quicken who handles these types of cases.

-Coach Natalie

• EL1234
    EL1234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you @Coach Natalie !

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@EL1234, thanks for your patience as this was being researched!

Our service provider gave us this response: "We are currently experiencing issues syncing GEICO accounts at this time. I'm afraid that we don't have an ETA on a resolution for this, but I can assure you that this is currently a priority of our development team."

For now, I'd suggest tracking the Recurring Bill manually and then continuing to try to connect to Geico every so often. Sorry for not having better news, but I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.