New York Community Bank Care Code: FDP-105 (edited)

Options
cowboydude99
cowboydude99 Member ✭✭

Hello,

Getting the error below from my bank on MFA. Seems to occur regularly with Simplifi. Doesn't happen with other software.

We are unable to connect to New York Community Bank at this time. Please try again later. Care Code: FDP-105

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@cowboydude99, thanks for posting!

When viewing your connection attempts from our end, I am seeing success as of today for New York Community Bank. Were you able to get connected?

-Coach Natalie

• cowboydude99
    cowboydude99 Member ✭✭
    edited February 9
    Options

Hi @Coach Natalie

I was able to, but it's happening again as of yesterday afternoon.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I checked connection attempts on our end and it shows a successful connection yesterday. Is this an intermittent issue? I did notice you were getting FDP-108 errors on the 8th and 9th of this month. If you haven't done so already, I would recommend logging into the financial institution website directly to see if there are any messages or prompts, since that error message usually means that user action is required on the financial institution website.

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• cowboydude99
    cowboydude99 Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello @Coach Kristina

This is happening again… I get the prompt to enter the MFA, when I do, it fails…

Seems to have been happening for the last 5 days.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@cowboydude99, thanks for posting back!

When viewing your connection attempts from our end, I'm seeing success for New York Community Bank as of today — are you connected again?

-Coach Natalie

• cowboydude99
    cowboydude99 Member ✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie ,

Yes, it is working again. Seems to be an issue regularly. Every few days it stops working, then 3-4 days later it starts working again. Reporting it because this didn't happen with Mint when I was using it.

This discussion has been closed.