Optum Financial HSA Incorrect Balance (edited)

Options
Sample5175
Sample5175 Member

Hello,

Quicken Simplifi succesfully connects to my Optum Financial https://secure.optumfinancial.com HSA account.

However, the HSA balance shown in Quicken Simplifi reflects the HSA amount available to spend, specifically the cash balance in the HSA.

Quicken Simplifi does not show "Total balance" which includes the HSA "amount available to spend" and "investments".

Would Quicken Simplifi be able to show the Total HSA account balance (HSA cash balance + invested portion)?

Of note, when first loading the optumfinancial.com website, the HSA "amount available to spend" is first shown, but after approximately 6-10 seconds, the "total balance" is shown. This might be related to the issue.

Thanks

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Sample5175, thanks for posting to the Community!

To better understand the issue, please provide some additional data as follows:

1. The balance for the account in the Accounts List in Quicken Simplifi (this is the list of all accounts and balances on the left side of the Dashboard on the Quicken Simplifi Web App, or the list of all of your accounts when you select "Accounts" from the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App).
    2. The balance for the account in the Investments Portfolio in Quicken Simplifi (if you have multiple investment accounts, you'll want to filter the page to just this account).
    3. The balance for the account as displayed on the bank's website.

Alternatively, you can contact our Support Team directly for faster service and more advanced troubleshooting: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5077917-how-to-contact-support

Otherwise, we look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• Sample5175
    Sample5175 Member
    Options

I’ll try to use the support options as I do not want to post account balances on this forum.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.