Recurring Transfer Not In Spending Plan

Options
Diver4242
Diver4242 Member ✭✭
edited March 6 in Using Transfers

We have a recurring transfer (monthly) from my IRA to our checking account. I want that to show up as income to spend in the spending plan. I read the article "How Credit Card Payments and Transfers Are Handled in the Spending Plan" but when I follow the advice on recurring transfers I don't see the two columns for excluding from spending plan when I edit this recurring series. There's only one checkbox, and it's unchecked.

However, I have another recurring transfer from checking to our brokerage, and when I edit that one, I see two columns to exclude from spending plan, one for the in side of the txn and one for the out side. Why don't I see this for the IRA transfer? It doesn't show up in the spending plan. It doesn't even show up as an excluded income or transfer.

Best Answer

• Diver4242
    Diver4242 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ok I figured this out, I had labeled it as personal income earlier to try to get it to show up, not as a transfer. changed that so hopefully it fixes this! Still not showing up in spending plan but maybe after a refresh.

This discussion has been closed.