Edit Series Date in Recurring Transactions

Options
Sheri
Sheri Member
edited March 7 in Report a Bug

The days of the week at the top of the "Edit Series Date"

view start with Monday. How can I change it to start with Sunday.

Comments

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This issue came up a while back and was corrected. I'm surprised to see that you are still seeing Monday as the start of weekday.

Here is what my Edit Series date picker looks like.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can confirm I remember -when- this was an issue; I was pushing hard for a Sunday start of the week, while others were saying that desktop organizer calendars start with Monday and have Saturday/Sunday at the end.

But for me, it's working like it is for @DannyB — I see a Saturday to Sunday week.

The original poster may want to post the exact path they took to bring up that version of edit series. For me, I hit settings, recurring, Add, and Add Manually, and it worked as expected.

Rob Wilkens

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Check if the version of the web app and the mobile app you are using are the latest versions. 3.98 for web app and 4.17.3 for mobile app. Try signing in to Simplifi from an incognito browser. If you have Simplifi installed as an app in your browser, reinstall it and try the series again.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Sheri
    Sheri Member
    Options

I’m an ex-minter and just logged in to Simplifi in November. Do we get a notification of software updates?

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

We get notifications of updates by following

https://community.simplifimoney.com/categories/updates-from-the-product-team

However, my web app for Simplifi refreshes when I use a clean session after clearing the cookies and cache in the browser.

Minter 2014-2023

• Sheri
    Sheri Member
    Options

I have the web version 3.98.0. My incognito browser has 3.94.0 and the recurring series date starts with Sunday, like I want. Something must have changed when 3.98.0 was launched??

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Consider opening a support ticket via the chat in the web app or Mobile app. My 3.98 version shows Sunday as the start of the week in calendars.

Minter 2014-2023

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If it's fine in incognito mode, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies(all time, not last hour for example).

Also, what country are youconnecting from, some countries start the week on monday.

Rob Wilkens

• Sheri
    Sheri Member
    Options

I'm in USA

• Sheri
    Sheri Member
    Options

I reached out to support. He instructed me to clear my cache. I did; however, it didn't correct the issue. I have a support ticket entered. Thank you all for your advice!

This discussion has been closed.